Music Forever Summer CHamber Winds Ensemble
This group for intermediate/advanced students will:
• Rehearse in small group ensembles
• Perform many genres of music including: Classical, Pop, Jazz, Rock and more! • Public performances at local senior centers
• Gain community service hours
The ensemble will rehearse throughout the summer on alternating Saturdays from 5-6pm. This ensemble will be semester based, no makeup lessons will be given.
Eligible Students will be able to:
• Play major scales with up to four sharps and flats
• Play a chromatic scale
• Read rhythms including: quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes
Rehearsals will start in mid-June and the course will run through late August culminating with performances at local senior centers. Exact performance and rehearsals dates TBA.